University of Maribor consists of 17 faculties with approximately 20,000 students per year and 200 study programmes. The Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) was founded in 1959. The academic staff at FEB is organised in 13 Departments, the research activities and consultancy are conducted within 14 Institutes. The FEB’s study programmes are accredited by Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency (SQAA), by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE) and by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP). Study programmes of Economics and Business sciences are offered at undergraduate level as well as on master and doctoral level (including study field Finance and Banking).
The FEB has broad experiences in international student and staff exchange performed within various programmes, i.e. Erasmus, Ceepus, Leonardo da Vinci and via Bilateral Exchange Agreements. Within the LLL Programme the FEB has concluded agreements with more than 70 European HEIs.
- lead and coordinate WP1 (review of current study programmes)
- support Russian HEIs during the reviews of their study programmes
- provide assistance to Russian HEIs in reforming their curricula
- develop a joint degree in Finance on Master level with the East Siberia State University of Technology and Management (P9)
- support Russian HEIs during updating and developing courses and teaching materials
- provide trainings for teachers from Russian HEIs
- participate in Quality Assurance mechanisms of the project
- undertake dissemination and exploitation activities
- participate in project consortium meetings and management activities
- contribute to project reporting
- maintain financial records and provide detailed financial information to the coordinator
- communicate with all relevant project structures (coordinator, WP leaders etc.) to ensure an on-going exchange of information